- Summer Language
- Suzhou Center
OSU students who want OSU credit for the program, please follow the directions on the OIA website. Non-OSU students and OSU students who wish to attend without receiving OSU credit (including those who missed the OIA application deadline) should follow the directions below:
- Download the application here
- If you are unsure, ask your local Chinese instructor to what level(s) you should initially apply.
- By February 28, 2014, mail or deliver the complete packet to:
Suzhou Summer Programs, c/o Xiaobin Jian
1775 College Road S
Hagerty Hall 398
Columbus, OH 43210
If you are admitted, continue with the following steps:
- Complete the visa application and supplemental insurance forms on this website
- Mail the the above forms with your passport photo and visa application fee in the form of a check for $140 made out to Ohio State University to the address above by April 11, 2014.
- Read all the orientation materials and emails regarding what to do upon arrival.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Xiaobin Jian at firstname.lastname@example.org.