- Maps that Turn History Upside Down
- The "Civilizational Factor" in Trump's Russia-China Asymmetry & America's Russia and China Studies
- Dr. Galal Walker talks at Berea
- The Axial Age and the "Orignal Difference" between China and the West
- Qiu Shanshan, author of Spring Grass (Chuncao), talked to students abut the novel and what's behind
- Dr. Galal Walker and Dr. Xiaobin Jian gave a lecture titled "A Chinese Language Pedagogy for the 21st Century: Basic Assumptions"
- Professor Ezra Vogel, emeritus from Harvard, gave a lecture on Deng Xiaoping and the Transformation of China
- Professor Galal Walker describes the OSU approach to advanced Chinese in 35 minutes
- Flagship Students Work with Haier Corporation in Las Vegas
- China's Government Structure, Presented by Ms. Shengming Yang 杨胜明女士
- CETV Interview with Galal Walker
- A Puzzle of Chinese Education, Presented by Professor Huang Quanyu 黄全愈教授
A Puzzle of Chinese Education [pdf] presentation.
- The Chinese water conservation introduction with the northward rerouting of southern river project and the Three Gorges Project, Presented by 茆智教授； 邵东国教授
- Chinese Tea Culture, Performance by 彭塋女士
- Remembering the Future (Chinese), A paper by lecturers: Galal Walker and Mari Noda
- China Initiative -– Neighboring Countries & US/Taiwan Outlook, Lecturer Professor Xinbo Wu
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.